Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Sydney's City

Yesterday Dan, Liza, my family and I went to the city. We took the train to Town Hall and we met up with Bobby at the corner of QVB (Queen Victoria Building for some of you that do not know what it stands for). We walked to Fish Market (about 20 minutes walk). It was a really good walk minus the hot weather and the sun of course. It was my first time going to the fish market and I was really curious about it. Once we got there, Liza and Dan went to look around and got some food for themselves. Sis didn't want to get any food yet because she wanted to wait for her friend Karen. Bobby and I walked around and look at all the fresh seafood. Man, it is so cool! We got sashimi (salmon is the best!!!! and I am starting to like kingfish too); prawns, oysters (not really a big fan of it but it was good) and drinks. Bobby paid for it (thanks man! It was an awesome lunch).
















After lunch, all of us walk to Pyrmont Bay to catch the ferry except Bobby because he had to go back to work. Dan, Liza and myself went to Lunar park. We just walked around, taking a bit of pictures and we went for the Ferris Wheel ride before we went to Darling Harbour. I did not realize that the rides are so expensive. Oh well, being there is good enough. At Darling Harbour, I went to the Aquarium while Liza and Dan went to get some stuff done. I was a little bit disappointed. Maybe because I've been to a lot of the aquarium or under water world places that are much better. The place was really warm and humid. I think the route was not very well plan. I saw some of the Malaysian TV celebrities that were doing some filming. I love the Great Barrier Reef in the aquarium. That I must give credit to it because it is so awesome! I feel like I am under the sea or something. I think I could just sleep there; be surrounded by the beautiful underwater creature.


I walked from Darling Harbour to the Starbucks at George street (near the cinema) to meet up with Liza and Dan. It was such a long walk and the weather was so hot. But it was a good walk I must say. I also stop by at China town to get some stuff. We chilled at Starbucks for a while. I had my fair share of tea. I love Zen tea from Starbucks but Liza got me Zen lemon tea which happened to be good too. I hope they have that in Malaysia. We walked around George street, looking at stuff and Liza bought the white pants that she's been wanting to buy for a week now. We had dinner at a Thai restaurant at George Street.

One amazing, Godly thing that happened was that Ada text some people (that includes me) that she is on the way back from the city and she needed someone to pick her up from Seven Hills train station. I decided to call her to find out where she is. I tried to call her and the fourth time she answered. She happened to be in the same station and platform that we were in. She found us and as we were chatting, she told me that she missed the Seven Hills train and had to take the Hornsby train. How amazing God can be. God provided for Ada through me (where I am able to bless her). It's so amazing. We got home at about 11 ish and I am so wasted. Still am now.

No comments: