Friday, July 18, 2008

NIKE!

As I have promised Adeline that I will post pictures of the new hoodies that I bought recently. I only managed take a picture of one of the hoodies only. This new NIKE top of mine is one of my favorite top at the moment. Klev told me about it when we went NIKE shopping just a couple of weeks back. I absolutely fell in love with it once I saw it. I love that colorful NIKE word at the hood. Nice right? The thing is, this top is not expensive as I thought it would be. Sorry for the crumpled hoodie. Just got it washed.


Went shopping with mom and Kenji on Monday. Just decided to take both of them out since it's my day off. Guess what did I saw? A really nice black dress :D Saw it in Nichii and it's cheap. I got it because I thought of dressing up for the Grand Night of Singing this Sunday. After trying it out at home with my scarfs and all, I think I'll wear my other dress. Hahaha. I'll save this dress for some other occasion :D


Roland came back from Bangkok and he got this pink purse for my birthday / trip present. Eventhough it is not a Gucci, Prada, LV or even a Burberry it is ok. Most importantly it is the heart that matters.

No comments: